Replacement therapy in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immunodeficiency syndromes with impaired antibody production.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, inwhom prophylactic antibiotics have failed.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia and recurrent bacterial infections in plateau phase multiple myeloma patients whohave failed to respond to pneumococcal immunisation.
- Hypogammaglobulinaemia in patients after allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT).
- Congenital AIDS with recurrent bacterial infections.
Immunomodulation in adults, and children and adolescents (0-18 years) in:
- Primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP), in patients at high risk of bleeding or prior to surgery to correct the platelet count.
- Guillain Barré syndrome.
- Kawasaki disease.
- Composition: Immunoglobulin Normal Human 100 mg/1 ml.
- Pharmaceutical Form: Solution for infusion.
- Method of Administration: Intravenous.
- How Supplied: 50 g/l (5%) or 100 g/l (10%) in 1g, 5g and 10g vials.
- Manufacturer: Biotest AG, Germany.