Personal Information We Collect
Certain parts of our Website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily. For example, we may ask you to provide your contact information, such as your name, physical address, email, telephone number, fax number and organization name when you submit a contact form. If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear at the time we collect such information. Transmed Pharma is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data, and to meeting its data protection obligations under all applicable laws and regulations.
Information We Collect Automatically
More specifically, the information we collect automatically may include information like your IP address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser type, broad geographic location (for example, country or city-level location) and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, including the pages accessed and links clicked. Collecting such information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Website, where they come from, and what content on our Website is of interest to them.
Use of Collected Information
Transmed Pharma uses collected information to respond to requests made while visiting our Website. Additionally, we may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content and functionality of the Website for an optimal visitor experience.
- Monitor the usage and performance of the Website and analyze aggregate information about visitors to provide personalized content based on visitor preferences.
- Further develop our service offerings to improve our business.
- Conduct surveys and research. If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and the choice to opt in.
Sharing of Collected Information
We may share or disclose information we collect about the Website visitors, consistent with applicable law, as follows:
- To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or similar legal process, including law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Data Security and Protection
Transmed Pharma takes the protection of all collected information and personal data seriously. We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on the Website’s servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances.
Retention of Collected Data
Transmed Pharma retains your personal data only as long as it is needed for business purposes in accordance with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and in accordance with Transmed Pharma’s standardized records retention schedules.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or process information on children under the age of sixteen (16). If we discover that we have collected and processed personal data concerning a child under sixteen (16), or the equivalent minimum age depending on the concerned jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Transmed Pharma does not intend that any portion of the Website will be accessed or used by children under the age of sixteen (16), and such use is prohibited. Our Website is designed and intended for adults. By using the Site, you consent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
If you become aware that a child under sixteen (16) has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately in accordance with “Questions and Contact Information” below.
Links to Other Sites
If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your Personal Data may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their privacy practices.
Parsons may make changes to this Notice. Notification of changes will be posted on this page. You should review this Notice periodically to keep up to date on our most current policies and practices.
Date of Last Update: May 3, 2021
Questions and Contact Information
If you have questions regarding this Policy, please contact Transmed Pharma’s Compliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.